Physical Therapy at the Cypress Center begins with a thorough initial evaluation and skilled assessment in order to determine each client’s personalized course of treatment. We set the highest standard of care with each treatment session being 50 minutes of one-on-one manual and/or exercise therapy with a licensed physical therapist.
Once the course of treatment has been determined, physical therapy will include any or all of the following:
Pre/post natal program
Women's health programs
Cardiopulmonary conditioning Vestibular Rehabilitation
Sports specific training
Pilates method of conditioning
One-on-one yoga therapy
Home exercise program
Chronic pain management
In order to provide the highest standard of care, The Cypress Center employs physical therapists who meet the following criteria:
- Licensed by the State of California
- Experienced manual therapists
- Trained in Pilates and Yoga for rehabilitation
- Highly skilled in treating orthopedic, neurological and cardiovascular patients
Appointments are available Monday through Wednesday from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm, Thursday and Friday from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Please contact us for an appointment.
We also offer WOMEN'S HEALTH PHYSICAL THERAPY
Your first physical therapy appointment preparation:
New patients - please complete the following form and bring it with you to your first appointment. You may also fax or email the completed form to us prior to your first appointment:
Email: email@example.com Fax: 310-573-9533
Please bring the following items with you to your first appointment:
1. Your Physical Therapy Prescription
2. Insurance Card(s) and form of payment
3. Any imaging or other studies that you would like to share with your Physical Therapist
4. Medicare patients - please bring with you a complete list of all medications currently taking (drug, dosage, frequency, route)
5. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to complete new patient paperwork.
We look forward to assisting you at The Cypress Center Physical Therapy and Wellness Center.
Questions? Feel free to CONTACT US for more information.