Changing Lives Every Day…
We are an innovative Pilates Studio located in Pacific Palisades, California. We offer Private (one-on-one) and Semi-Private (2 students with one instructor) Pilates training which includes equipment and mat work. We specialize in fitness, sports-specific enhancement, and rehabilitation.
Our instructors are experienced, knowledgeable, and all trained through the most comprehensive teacher training program today (BASI). In addition, our instructors are specially trained by physical therapists to work with people who have pain, injuries, neurological conditions or other fitness challenges. Our Physical Therapists work closely with our Pilates instructors and are available for consultation with the instructors and/or clients whenever desired.
We utilize only the finest Pilates equipment made by Balanced Body, and we even offer their new Rael Isacowitz New Wave line of equipment.
The Pilates approach to physical fitness focuses on balanced exercise techniques for toning, flexibility, and general body conditioning. Our goal is to educate and motivate you along the path of fitness, health, and total well-being. Working with a certified Pilates Instructor, one-to-one, you will be empowered and motivated to reach those goals. With regular training you will see and feel results in a matter of weeks.
Individualized fitness programs are designed to meet our clients' specific needs. Whether your goal is increasing muscle tone and strength, weight loss, stress management, or improving your overall health- our skilled Pilates instructors will create a personalized fitness program designed to meet your goals. WE WELCOME FIRST TIME CLIENTS! Contact Us for an appointment.
Private Pilates Session (50 min) $90 per session
Private Pilates Session (30 min) $50 per session
5 Private Pilates Sessions $425 ($85 per session)
10 Private Pilates Sessions $800 ($80 per session)
20 Private Pilates Sessions $1500 ($75 per session)
Semi-Private Pilates Session $50 per person
Reformer Group Class $40 per class
10 Reformer Group Classes $350
Pilates Session with Assessment by Physical Therapist $165
The Many Benefits of Pilates
>> Read: Pilates - by Rael Isacowitz
- Develops every aspect of physical fitness: strength, flexibility, coordination, speed, agility, and endurance
- Heightens body awareness
- Enhances body control
- Teaches correct muscle activation
- Corrects posture and alignment
- Facilitates optimal function of the internal organs
- Improves balance and proprioception
- Focuses on breathing and its related physical and
- Offers a vehicle for concentration and focus
- Promotes relaxation and the release of tension
- Helps keep musculature and bone structure in an optimal state
- Benefits pregnant women by providing a safe, effective, non-impact exercise activity
- Serves as cross-training for athletic pursuits and daily activities
- Distributes body mass more aesthetically (people report looking and feeling slimmer)
- Provides a path to inner harmony through a finely tuned body
Questions? Feel free to CONTACT US for more information.